Thursday 30 June 2016

The curse strikes again

30/6/2016

I had  a lovely session with my counsellor yesterday and took my husband's digital recorder in to record it.  Got home and there was nothing on it.  The only explanation we could think of was that I  put the mic into the wrong socket.  The saga continues. But as my counsellor said maybe I could do it from my memory which kind of ties in with my last post of healing from within. I did a body scan and focussed on the breathe and then on a colour to represent the essence of me swirling around inside, giving me strength and growing to every part of my body.  Then we did the healing cone of light again reaching every part of my body, strengthening it and building confidence.

I was reminded of 'The incredible hulk', a series I used to watch years ago and he tried meditating (visualisation) of the good cells overcoming the bad ones that turn him into the hulk and for a while it seemed to work to an extent.  I was also reminded of the biblical verse from Romans 12 verse one Be not transformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  I guess it's very similar.

I just watched 'The Railway man' with Colin Firth.  that's about forgiveness.  He was a Japanese prisoner of war.  They didn't go into too much detail of the horror that the prisoners were subjected too, but just enough to know that it was pretty horrific. In the end (no I don't want to give away any spoilers), but I do recommend it as a great film to see if you get the chance.  Well it's like Tom Hanks; have you ever seen a bad movie with Tom Hanks in? I think the remake of 'The Ladykillers' is the only one I can think of at the moment.  Well I think Colin Firth is the British Tom Hanks.

By the way I'm still a bit shaky about my E.N.T. appointment.  My counsellor is away for two weeks now, but he's giving me a session of the morning of my appointment. I'll probably still take diazepam out of habit.

bye for now

No comments: