Sunday 3 July 2016

Not forgiving creeping up on me.

Sunday 3/7/2016

Talking about forgiveness; I didn't go to church today because I have a bone to pick with the youth leader. He told me he didn't know anything about blogs when I was looking for help and advice in setting this blog up and then I find he is doing video blogs for the church website. I can't imagine that there is much difference between setting up a blog and a vlog; So I have to sort it out with him; he is at church now.  I will do it later. It's funny how things get to you like that,  I didn't even realise that I was acting in unforgiveness until this morning. It did affect my swallowing a little when I was trying to have my porridge.  It took a little longer than yesterday. 

I weighed 6 stone and 8 pound yesterday so I am increasing in weight and I have to do what the Bladder and Bowel nurse told me about drinking more.  Eating stewed pears and soaking Golden Linseeds to make them softer. She also recommended walking.  I said I couldn't walk much not only because of the M.S. but because of my bad feet  so I have to try and do a little more building up each day, but doing the ironing this morning has already taken the wind out of my sails.

Bye for now

No comments: