Monday 11 July 2016

The Final Countdown

11/7/2016

I know I'm not having the ENT Exam till next Monday, but I thought if I get it out of my system now I can maybe forget it for the rest of the week.  I've stopped taking the Pregablin as I thought it was making my feet puffy and giving me tinnitus and the shakes.  so far I have been right,  My feet have gone down a bit and I'm not so shaky.  I still have ringing in my ears, but I think that's because I had a bad allergy attack yesterday and went through a whole box of tissues again.  My mind was kept of it for a bit while I watched Andy Murray win Wimbledon, and Heather Watson win the missed doubles with Henry Con? a Finnish guy.  They then went on to the wheelchair ladies doubles which I found fascinating, but was really tired by then as we had  watched Formula One first.

My plan of attack for this week is to try and meditate as much as possible and only watch non disturbing things on the T.V. I'll try not to rely too much on Daizepam and request people's prayers or positive thoughts for me if prayer isn't your thing.

Thank you

Bye for now

No comments: