Tuesday 26 July 2016

New Information

26/7/2016
Well I asked my pastor to help me again to find out why I am getting no comments after he had sent me a comment which I couldn't read (I can now).  Turns out that you can only comment on my blog if you have an email account with google (Gmail).
I have also been put on a link to MS's blog. I hope my blog is helpful to some of you.  I guess that's why people go on Facebook, to do pretty much the same thing.

I am still at 6 stone 12, but realising my physical weakness from sitting so much.  I am see a chiropodist tomorrow who is going to deal with a pain under my big right toe nail, which is just adding to my problems.  My husband dreamt of leaving me last night. Was that wishful thinking. I sometimes (well nearly all the time) feel like I'm a burden and a bit of a waste of space.  Wish I could do more and be stronger mentally as well as physically.

Bye

No comments: