Saturday 23 July 2016

Concave armpits and really puffy feet

21/7/2016
 I have been wanting to shave under my arms for months, but the trouble with loosing so much weight is that underneath, they went kind of concave, so I couldn't get at them.  I've done a sort of shave now, but there's still that little line down the middle you just can't get at.

On the doctors advice I've started using my nasal spray again and yesterday I went through another box of hankies in one afternoon.  I'm seriously considering buying shares in the tissue company. That affects the whole of your life.  I've never had hay fever in my life as far as I'm aware, but I am allergic to house dust and mites. So I am really kicking myself that I didn't bring this subject up when I went to the ENT people. I've taken Ceterezine I think that's what it's called but it's one month out of date and very sweet, sickly syrup that made me cough and seemed to burn the back of my throat.  Still I've stopped sneezing, but am still blowing my nose a lot.

It wasn't the Pregablin that caused my puffy feet, because they are puffier now than ever, so it has to be the heat, but again that's nothing I've experienced before.

Whenever I go to the doctors I usually have a long list of things to ask him and especially the last time I thought he couldn't get me out of the door fast enough.  But all these things are a real bother to me and make my life difficult. I haven't been able to exercise if I wanted to with my runny nose and  puffy feet, so everything is a real struggle for me at the moment. 

Just tried oven chips and fish fingers for dinner, but they were too dry, so didn't eat much and haven't been able to open my bowels today.

Bye for now, from hot bloated and constipated

No comments: