Tuesday 5 July 2016

Never stop learning

Tuesday 5/7/2016

Well all is sorted out with my youth fellowship brother.  apparently there is a big difference between a vlog and a blog, as my brother pointed out to me;
Vlog: (stands for video-blogging)

1: Conceive concept and idea

2: filming and photography takes place to capture what’s required to portray idea.

3: Editing using computer software to create video file. 

4: upload to appropriate platform (aka Facebook, youtube etc). 

Blog:

1. Conceive concept and idea (aka, why are you writing? What will it be about?)

2: Begin to write required content (some write prior to uploading to a website, others write it directly)

3: Decide on appropriate platform (I’m guessing this is the area you are needing assistance)

So all is forgiven and forgotten and I've learnt something new again.

I saw the doctor this morning for my regular weigh in and he is pleased that I am putting weight on.  It's going in the right direction and he doesn't want to see me again till August.  He always seems rushed.  I told him about my puffy feet and my anxiety about the ENT exam, but he took no notice.  I guess I'm just there to be weighed on the emergency list and that's all he's concerned about; no time for any chit chat, or other problems.  Have you experienced this?

Well bye again and keep well

No comments: