Tuesday 19 July 2016

Today's the day

Tuesday 19th July 2016

Great it's the hottest day of the year so far.  At least I'm going to Brighton where supposedly it's a little cooler on the coast, although not I'm sure in a hospital without air conditioning.  don't know what to wear on my feet as they have gone puffier in this heat, and being unfamiliar with Brighton Hospital, I don't know how much walking is involved to get to the ENT dept.  I'm sweating already and have taken one 5 mg diazepam.  I had a good session with my counsellor yesterday and the recording actually worked for once Hurray! I hope I'll have a chance to go over it again this morning as my husband is home all day.  He took the day off work to take me down to Brighton. I couldn't get hole of the Psychiatric nurse to say the day had changed.  I hope I didn't offend her when I said I may not need her for this first visit as I hope it will only be questions.  Anyway she hasn't phoned me back after 2 messages.  Great I've got the sniffles now too.  That's all I need.

Wish me good fortune Peace and calm.

Bye

No comments: