Tuesday 21 June 2016

Good news

21/6/2016

I weighed myself this morning and at the doctors and I have reached 6 stone 7 pounds, so everyone is pleased I am eating more quickly and drinking , so I can eat and drink more. I believe it has to do with a number of factors.  the main one I think being my counselling.  Yesterday we went through a hypnotherapy session including confidence building.  He said I don't need to do anything just let it live in the subconscious and this morning in my shower I found myself singing 'I have confidence ' from The sound of music film. And I do feel that I've turned a corner.  We tried to record the session, but I couldn't find my new tape recorder (well I have two which I couldn't find actually) which frustrated me no end.  I finally gave in to taking my old tape recorder that I used when I was in college about 40 years ago; it doesn't fast forward or rewind and the recording was very quiet.  I tell you that I am jinxed when it comes to recording.  I used to write songs and play the guitar to accompany myself. I bought a porta studio (a long time ago) to record and I wanted a friend to put a slide guitar track on it.  It had taken ages to get him to come round to my flat and the minute he was about to play, literally ; I tell no lie ; the power went out and we ended going to the pub for a drink.  The very first recording I did of 11 songs called 'Walking to the Son' (religious one) was recorded at a friends house on a reel to reel. I took it down to Cardiff to be played on Red Dragon Radio as it was called then.  The presenter offered to make a copy of the reel for me in their machine and the tape got mangled in the machine so I had to redo it all again. There are more stories of the like but I won't bore you with them now; I'm just celebrating on getting to half way to 7 stone or 98 pounds as you would say in America.

I think another factor is shear doggedness about eating even when I don't feel hungry.  Sticking with the Fortecremes and Fortisip which I am drinking all of every day now.

I am told if you go through Google it's a bit of a hassle trying to leave any comments so try problemswallower@blogger.com or problemswallower@BlogSpot. I don't  know which works best.

 No I tried that and the best way is to go to https://www.blogger.com/problemswallower.

 Well it's time for another Fortecreme so

bye for now

No comments: