Saturday 25 June 2016

Boy did I get it wrong

Sat 25th June 2016

Well it was a 72% turnout for the referendum voting which I'm told is quite good but I got the prediction wrong that we would vote to remain and everything's in chaos now.  If like me you tend to be a worrier, then this might not be helping your situation, but I am panicking about another thing at the moment.  I finally got the letter today to go to the E.N.T. appointment AAAAAAHHHHHH. panic, panic, panic, panic.  Also it'd in Brighton and Haywards Heath is closer (and cheaper).  I'm not seeing my doctor again till a week Tuesday, but I do see the counsellor next Tuesday,  so I'll definitely be bringing it up then.  My first immediate reaction was to take a diazepam.  I'm still shaking inside (and out a little). 
Wales are playing football at the moment and although I am not a football fan, I am Welsh, so I'm going to check how they're doing. just enjoyed watching the Eastbourne Ladies Tennis final.
Still got puffy feet and feel bloated.

Bye for now, time to eat tea. (Scrambled egg and toast again)

No comments: