Friday 3 June 2016

Mixing things up

3/6/16

Despite saying not to weigh every day, I just did two days in a row and I'm now up to 5 stone and 13 pounds.  Only one more pound to go and I'm up to 6 stone.  I wonder if I can reach it by the time I see the doctor next week for my weigh in.  Wouldn't that be great?

I've been mixing things up a bit by cleaning my teeth in a different order for starters.  It was a bit strange at first. I also left some bible readings out but that meant that I paid more attention to the ones I read.  I found it to be quite a freeing experience. I actually feel more relaxed from breaking free from the old habits, or order of things.  Of course there are some things you have to do in a specific order like putting your bra on before your T shirt unless you want to look like Lady Gaga in concert or the scene from The Vicar of Dibley when Geraldine is nervous about doing the animal service and puts her bra on over her cassock. I also took myself more lightly most of the day.  That's going to be a difficult habit to break.  I always think that the best thing in the world is to be able to make people laugh. I can certainly make people cry, but I wish I could make them laugh and see the funny side of things myself.  I'll keep working on it

Bye for now

No comments: