Monday 6 June 2016

Six stone yeah

6/1/16

Six seems to be the number today I weighed myself and I have reached the golden mark I craved of 6 stone.  I hope my doctor sill be pleased with that result and it will keep going.  Although it's a little boring, I believe that one thing that has helped is to be consistent with eating.  I have the same diet everyday, but it seems to be working.  Porridge made with whole milk, with honey and a squirt of pureed apple.  I have 3 Fortecremes a day one mid morning and a Forcival and start a Fortisip.  I have roast Chicken for dinner on Sunday with carrots, cauliflower and broccoli or cabbage, made with new potatoes and granule gravy.  Every Tea time I have scrambled egg on toast and I had a Frotecreme mid afternoon and another  about 7pm, followed by more fortisip.  I still can't swallow properly so this takes me nearly all day, but by persisting it seems to be paying off.  I'm still dreading the E.N.T. but I had a session with the counsellor this morning where I practised mindfulness mostly concentrating on the breath and a cone of light surrounding me offering protection and calm.
My curate helped me out a bit with Facebook and this blog, so I hope to get to more people and start having comments soon.

No comments: