Saturday 11 June 2016

Puffy feet

10/6/16

Hi everybody, I'm back.  I haven't done an entry for a few days because not much has changed.  My weight has now gone up to 6Stone and 2 pounds. I am eating a little faster and therefor able to eat more.  I am feeling a little calmer from the meditation exercises. I am a little annoyed however that I cant find two tape recorders that I could use to record my counsellors meditation next time I see him.
The Nursing home where I work one hour a week is having their summer Barbq today inline with the Queen's celebrations.  My only concern about that is what am I going to wear on my feet, because they have swollen up a bit.  Still someone else is doing the raffle, I'm just going to take photos and video for the Newsletter and the next time I go in.

Thought for the day

What if Adam and Eve had not eaten the apple would we all be vegetarians today and would there be no food chain. Would all the animals be vegetarians too, or would they be totally different species?

Ponder on that one

Bye for now

No comments: