Monday 27 June 2016

About panicking

27/6/2016

I managed to get to the 9 O clock communion service in Church yesterday and the preacher said that as Christians we should be examples of calm in this difficult time now of change.  I thought about my blog yesterday and also my constant state of panic and  felt a little guilty I must admit.  I have prayed to put the matter of my E.N.T test into God's hands.  It doesn't stop me from shaking at the thought of it, but I am going ahead with it anyway.  I phoned to see if it could be in Hayward's Heath and was told that I was down as an emergency so I guess I better not delay it now. I'm off to the surgery to be shown how to sign in on the surgery register, which will make my appointment making and re-prescription   ordering easier.

Computers make me nervous too!

bye (wish me luck)

No comments: