Monday 23 May 2016

To blog or not to blog that is the question

23/5/2016

Put on another 1/4 pound today so I'm now 5 Stone and 11 lbs. exactly according to my dodgy scales.

I feel tired now thinking of all the things I have to do.  I haven't tidied anything for months not that I'm exactly house proud, but  I have so much mess everywhere that if a burglar broke in they'd think they were too late;  someone had beaten them to it.  It's 3.30 pm and that's not a good time for me; my tired time of the day (well more than usual).  so I don't think it would be a good idea to try and work on my tax returns now, but then I'm too physically tired to do anything physical.  So you win some you lose some.  I have washed the bedding today so I'll have to conserve my energy to making the bed again tonight before I can get into it.  I didn't sleep well last night kept waking up about every hour and looking at the clock.  it's a spiralling downward circle you're too tired to do anything and then there's more to do and then you overdo it so you can't do anything anymore  and you're beat.

That's how it is with M.S.

I am a virgin blogger, so if anyone has any tips for me please leave it on the suggestions page

thaks

Bye for now

No comments: