Friday 27 May 2016

Onwards to a new era

I've just had my last meeting with the psychiatric nurse. They feel there is nothing more they can do for me.  I've officially been discharged, but the nurse has given me her home number and said she will accompany me to an E.N.T. exam as she knows how panicked about it I am.  I still haven't had the appointment yet though. And the psychiatrist said I can contact him if I feel the need.

I had a dramatic dream last night.  A bit like a crime drama series I was being driven in the back seat of a car with a man holding a gun at me. Apparently there were 2 of them but I had managed to shoot one of them and had his gun and was pointing my gun back at the guy.  Then there was another car parallel to us with more guys with guns pointing at me, but they were on a different road and I distinctly remember thinking  'they should be going the other way'.  then we were in a shopping mall and I was trying to catch the attention of the waitress to ask her to warn the police.  You want the next episode now don't you.  So do I.  I woke up with a spasm in my leg then, so I don't know what happened.  I tried going back to sleep but it didn't work.  Wonder if it means anything?

My doctor is away next week, but he said he was going to France and there is a shortage of petrol there right now due to strike action so I wonder how he'll get on? So I won't get weighed next week.  I've stopped doing it everyday now and will do it less often, as it's not that accurate anyway.  If only I could eat ice cream and chocolate which I love; I'll definitely put some weight on then.

Bye for now

No comments: