Saturday 21 May 2016

Just the opposite

21/5/16

Hi again

Put on 1/4 of a pound today.  Wish I could do that every day.  Even better, I wish I could swallow normally. I love Ice cream and chocolate, but all dairy products increase my mucus which makes it difficult to swallow again.  It's funny how most of the world seems to want to loose weight while I'm just the opposite and it's not like I can just eat what they've been eating because I can't.  there should be a swap system where someone could give me some of their excess weight.

By the way, the prayer post the other day was loosely based on the reading from the Bible about putting on the whole armour of God.  The reading is from Ephesians Chapter 6.  Not sure how much effect it has on me, but I do it habitually now like brushing my teeth.

No comments: