Friday 16 December 2016

CRIPES!IT'S THE END OF STRICTLY TOMORROW

16/12/2016

You know Christmas is near when Strictly is coming to an end. We're not bothering with decorations this year because the builders are coming on the 3rd of January to start building our new kitchen.  I'll be moving out to my mother-in-laws while they are here because I need my hot porridge breakfast and a hot dinner and tea.  My husband likes sandwiches and cold meat.  It's funny how we are together because he's a lot different to me in many ways.  I like to be warm and he likes the cold. I like plain food he likes curries and Chinese.  I don't mind the occasional Chinese, but they give you so much. I like the smell of curry, but can't eat anything spicy. Basically, anything foul smelling, like pickled onions yuk he likes and I don't. It's a bother at mealtimes. What we do have in common is a sense of humour.  At the moment the favourite comedy  is 'The Big Bang Theory'.  Can't wait till they show series ten. Everything is being cancelled for Christmas now so I hope they put something good on instead over the festive period.
I couldn't stop laughing at what Ross Noble said in QI. He started talking about SAT NAVS, and said when he was in Australia the SAT NAV said to take a certain road and stay on it for 2 days and then he missed the turning to get off.  I was almost sick with laughter.  I guess it's all to do with the delivery.
Anyway hope you're enjoying the run up to Christmas and it's not too crazy for you

Bye for now

No comments: