Tuesday 6 December 2016

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!

6TH December 2016

Just thought I'd get that shouted out of my system so I can calm down now and relax for the rest of it, fat chance. Anyway I've almost finished my cards; just got a few more letters to print out. We're not putting any decorations up for Christmas 'cos we're going to have a new kitchen fitted in JANUARY.  Yep.  What a stupid time to do it.  It will probably snow and temperatures will drop to below freezing.  I'm staying with my Mother-in-law, so that will prove an interesting time for us to get to know each other better, but I'll try and get back home every day to do my blog and check my emails.
I think it's the cold weather, but I just can't stop eating all the time; swallowing still isn't back to normal though for liquids. I'm off to get my hair cut tomorrow.  The last time was my nieces wedding about 3 years ago, so it's quite long now.  Time for bed then if I'm to face the hairdresser in the morning.

Bye for now

No comments: