Thursday 8 December 2016

Mince pies and weighing scales

8/12/2016

Well I don't think anyone has to worry about me being too thin anymore. The mince pies have put me over half way from 8 to 9 stone now and I feel fat.  It's all round my body. Ha, Ha, I'll have to go on a diet. Hope it doesn't send me back down that slippery slope to prisoner of war camp look, I had before.
Posted my Christmas cards, went to the church office to post the local ones by the scouts box 30 pence a card isn't too bad I don't think.
I don't like the new mini Co-op just round the corner from us because it never seems to have what I want. I went to the fridge to cook myself a quiche for tea but there was none there I felt like old Mother Hubbard, so I popped round to the co-op and all the cheese & onion quiche had gone.  I don't like quiche Lorraine; that's all they had left.
I went to the chemist to collect my prescription which I should have collected about Tuesday.  there was a long line of people waiting to be served.  a mother and her young son were in front of me.  How old does a person need to be to understand the concept of germs.  the child was coughing all the time; no hand to the mouth and the mother not instructing him to do so. Chemists and Doctors surgeries are the worst or best (depending which way you look at it for picking up a virus. so I hope I've not picked up something from the cough machine.

Bye for now

No comments: