Wednesday 7 December 2016

So it's Christmas 'BRING IT ON'

7/12/2016

Unlike Samson who lost his strength when he had his hair cut, I had my hair cut this morning and I feel ten years younger. The hairdresser asked me when was the last time I went to the hairdressers and I said 3 years, but in fact it was 4.  I had it cut to go to my nieces wedding.
I have finally finished all my cards (I expect I'll think of some more; oh yes the neighbours) well for posting anyway so I will do that tomorrow and I've bought a few presents;  don't get much so I'm just about ready; 'Bring it on'.
The only problem is that because we are having the kitchen done at the ridiculous time of January 3rd we will be spending our Christmas holidays clearing the kitchen and my bedroom.  Well it isn't my bedroom it's just mine because I used to teach guitar in it, so it's filled with guitars and music, this computer and all the rest of my stuff, which has become a bomb site over the last few weeks because of having to find things quickly and not putting them back straight away due to fatigue.
A little at a time and I can cope.

Bye for now

No comments: