Monday 5 December 2016

Square eyes and a swollen tongue

5th December 2016

All I've done today apart from shower dress eat and pop to the post office is sit on my couch and get Christmas cards ready for sending whilst watching endless TV either from the saved Programme or BBC I player.
I've got a bit of a headache funnily enough.  the worst part about it is that I still haven't finished!
I only asked for 20 stamps at the post office I should have asked for more.  I'll have to cut a few people off my list I think, you know people who you have no relevant connection with anymore.  It's quite tiring especially when people keep moving all the time.  I have one friend who seems to have a new address every year, and the annoying thing is she tells you after you've sent her a card at the old address.  Oh well. 
I'm definitely putting on too much weight now' it's mince pie season oh dear!

Bye for now

No comments: