Thursday 1 December 2016

Another day another blog

How long can I keep this up? It's like a new year's resolution.  It will be difficult in January, when we have our new kitchen fitted.  I will be staying at my mother-in laws house in order to have cooked meals.  I have finished with the supplementary foods now, i.e. Fortecremes and fortisips.  I am seeing the doctor tomorrow to see what else I can give up.  I know it's not the Ranitidine (for acid reflux)  because I had terrible burning in my oesophagus when we stayed at the Premiere inn overnight on the week end. This was just an exercise to see if their beds were more comfortable than what we have now, because I wake up every morning with such pain in my back that I can hardly move myself  up to get out of bed.  It eases once I hit the shower and feel the hot water on my back, but it's back again the next night.

We had our last house group for this year. I started to say about January and realised that we couldn't have one in my house in January because of the kitchen. So we've left that up in the air for now, as with just about everything else in my life right now.
I have to make a start on my Christmas cards now, while I have the time.

I don't lead the most exciting of lives in the world do I?

Bye for now

No comments: