Wednesday 30 November 2016

second blog of a new dawn

30/11/2016
I'm trying to keep my word at doing a blog a day to keep the demons at bay.

So this is today's entry.  Like captains log star date #### I was going to get up early this morning to get to the 10am Service at my church, but my husband got up first so I didn't make it.  I spent half an hour on the loo and still had nothing to show for it.  Now I'm starving because it's 11.45 am.  I also forgot to put the potatoes in the oven for lunch.  We usually lunch in the middle of the day if we can because it's supposed to be better for your metabolism than eating late at night.  I don't know if it's this cold weather, but I'm hungry all the time now.

I have joined twitter so my twitter account is @dalea1carol.  I still have no idea what I'm doing with Facebook or now twitter or this blog.

Bye from the bewildered problem swallower

No comments: