Thursday 3 November 2016

One Teasshirt short of a full load again

Yes I did it again folks; taking about never knowing what day it is, I put the Wednesday wash clothes out on Monday night only this I knew why I was a T shirt short.  Everything's creeping up on me so quickly.  I don't get any time to prepare myself for the day ahead.  I have to think about remembrance Sunday now and  Autumn Songs to sing with my poet friend, for the nursing home.  I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow  about changing my medication now that I've reached 8 stone 3.  I think I'll have to stop taking the fortecremes and maybe the Fortisips.  Trouble is I don't know what to take instead and I get really hungry now, and still not swallowing properly so worried that I'm dehydrated.

Anyway bye for now and wrap up it's getting colder.

No comments: