Friday 2 December 2016

It's coming on Christams, They're cuttimg down the trees

2/12/2016
 That's the first line of a Joni Mitchel song 2nd line; They're puttin' up reindeer and singing songs of joy and peace; Oh I wish I had a river to skate away on. Yes that's my favourite Christmas song.  I always get stressed at Christmas; there's so much to do, but this year I'm feeling chilled for some strange reason.  Tomorrow is the Christmas party up the nursing home, that always stressed me out big time; I would do the raffle and try to take photographs for the newsletter and video some of the songs to show them in the following week. Everyone tends to buy their tickets at the last minute and also bring extra prizes, so it's a mad house.; but someone else is doing it tomorrow. The CD wasn't working today either and we will need that for tomorrow.  I'm leaving that in their hands,; it's not my responsibility anymore; see I'm chilled.

The other thing that stresses me out at this time of the year is the fact that it's my birthday is 3 days before Christmas and everyone is asking for 2 lists one for my birthday and one for Christmas and I very often don't want anything.  My niece is still in South Wales so we just exchange money, which is a bit pointless really.  I only get presents now for my husband (just little joky things for a stocking about a fiver) and close friends.

Well I hope you are all chilled for this Christmas

Bye for now.

No comments: