Sunday 4 December 2016

Baby it's cold outside

Sunday 4th December 2016

It's odd that God was supposed to have made Sunday a day of rest, but it's the day of the week when I get up the earliest, in the dark and on a day like today have to de-ice the car to make it to the 9 O'clock church service, in order to receive communion. That's the only service where communion is definitely given in the week. There is a 10.30 service, but that only offers communion once a month and I've found that I really need Communion. It's like a weekly fix that keeps me going through life; a purpose if you will of higher things.  Even though I can't do much in my life at the moment because of my M.S. and Fibromyalgia. I can still go to church and do this blog. There must be a reason for it somewhere.

I've started my Christmas cards; a little late for me.  I used to have a prayer group that came about by praying on a specific topic once a month. That seems to have fizzled out now but I still keep in touch with a few from the group at Christmas; let them know what's happened in my life over the year.

Still a bit constipated haven't been today. Thought I'd share that with you.  My husband says must I? and sarcastically says 'thank you for sharing I couldn't have lasted the day without knowing'. To which I reply ' I thought not'

Bye for now

No comments: