Monday 2 January 2017

Just Typical

2/1/ 2017
Happy New year to everyone.  It seems that as soon as I said I was going to do a blog a day our computer went down for the Christmas Holidays and just came back today.  We spent our holidays clearing out our kitchen to have a new one put in tomorrow.  They say it will take about 2 - 3 weeks, so I still can't do a blog a day until that's finished., as I am going to Haywards Heath to stay with my mother in law while we have no cooker.  that could prove interesting as they might be doing her bathroom.
 Anyway, I'm happy to say that like every other 'Typical' Brit I am stuffed; have put on too much weight over Christmas and now wish I could lose it again( not as much as I did before), but I swear I felt healthier when I was only 6 stone now I'm 8 stone 10 and rising if I keep eating any more chocolates.  It's hard to stop eating now I know that I can, but it's still slow and my drinking is not 'normal' or should I say typical' as that is todays subject.  I'll endeavor to get back home as much as I can to do my blog 9and see how the kitchen is developing).

So Bye for now

No comments: