Thursday 19 January 2017

You can't tell it's love till you've said 'I hate you'

19/ 1/2016

Just popping round again for a quick check on emails and I think I have time to write another blog. They've managed to send the wrong draining board so that's another set back for our kitchen.  My mother- in-law has had the you view installed to boost her progs.  We tried to watch a DVD on the player and couldn't get anything to work.  My husband had returned home and immediately came over pressed the same buttons I pressed once and they worked.  He always does that so instead of me thanking him I said 'I hate you', but we managed to watch the DVD anyway.  I really do love him and he knows it and he knows I didn't mean it, it just frustrates so much sometimes.

Anyway

Bye for now.  I'll be moving back here to sleep and use the shower on Saturday, but still going over to my mother-in laws for food for the rest of the week.  Chaos everywhere.  No kitchen here and no bathroom there and boxes all around.  I'm going batty.

No comments: