Tuesday 31 January 2017

Panic over I'm freed

31/1/2017

Well the big fridge went in to our new kitchen and all the other appliances and we've even been using them.  There are a few little bits to finish off and then the ginormous task of putting everything back into different cupboards.

I had the dementia test this morning because I keep forgetting things. It was very simple but I failed it and the doctor is concerned.  I have to have another blood test and maybe a CT scan.  I knew there was something wrong with my memory, so we go from one worry to the next, but I'm not panicking.  I thought the test would be a piece of cake, but how wrong I was.  I just couldn't remember for the life of me the name and address of the person he gave me right at the start.

So enters another chapter.  Stayed tuned I don't know if it has anything to do with my M.S. or not.

Bye for now

No comments: