Wednesday 1 February 2017

New Doors

1/2/2017

That's the problem when you decorate one part of the house then the rest looks like it needs doing too, but that would be an even bigger task to sort out all the rubbish.  They're still downstairs doing some tweaks to the kitchen and then we're going to have new doors throughout the house, which will mean access all areas we can no longer hide upstairs while they get on with it downstairs.  don't know what we are going to do for dinner and tea. 
I'm having my hearing aids fitted today; that's another thing to look forward to. Apparently about half of people with M.S suffer with some kind of hearing problems, so I am not alone. Though I feel it because I've not spoken to or heard anything from my so-called MS nurse for 2 years now. Perhaps I should give her a call.

Bye for now

No comments: