Monday 6 February 2017

Still trapped

6/2/2017

Well the kitchen is finished apart from a door handle.  But it will take about 10 years I think before anyone will be able to see it, as all the builders tools are still in our cubby hole while they have gone off to do another job and will be popping by to finish our new doors when they can.  In the meantime we have a fridge Freezer we cant get rid of and until we do we can't sit on one settee to watch the TV and my husband still can't put his car in the garage because the remaining doors are in there.  So to sum it up we are still in a right mess and can't sort much stuff out.  I can't teach guitar to a little girl I promised before Christmas unless I go to her house.

I went to my 108 year old's birthday party  yesterday and Someone took a photo of us together and blimy she looks healthier than me!

Bye for now

No comments: