Wednesday 8 February 2017

Snowing Iindooors

8/2/2017

Well I can't believe I've done it again. I left a paper hanky in the washing so it will be snowing indoors for at least a week now.  The best time to get the white fluff off is when it's still wet, but it's still a big job.

Luckily the doors are nearly finished and the Fridge/freezer is going to be collected by my husbands friend on Saturday so we will be able to settle in then and start getting back to normal.  the trouble with having a brand spanking new kitchen is that you then need to get all the rest of the house done.  we still need to paint the doors white after they builders have gone.  it never ends just like my hanky snow and that little bit of tinsel you find  in June from your Christmas decorations.  why is it always green is what I'd like to know?

Bye for now

No comments: