Thursday 9 February 2017

Raining wood chips today

9/2/2017
There are little bits of wood shavings everywhere after fitting the door handles and there are still three to go.  So it's from snowy (clean) bits of paper hankies to now wood chips.  It all started with just dust.  It's a good thing that the weather has been fine for our workmen over the last few weeks, yep we're into our 6th week now and there are still little bits to be done and even then we still have to paint the doors ourselves.

When will it ever end.

I've had another letter to attend an E.N. T. clinic so I have to face my worst nightmare again;  the tune up your nose and down your throat.  honestly I can't sing anymore.  My range is extremely limited.
I have to keep changing octaves to sing in church.

It's getting colder folks. Wrap up warm and

Bye for now

No comments: