Tuesday 28 February 2017

Bad timing

28/2/2017

It's no the cough that carries you off but the coffin they carry you off in as the saying goes and I'm nearly there.  just started taking Penicillin for my 3 week long cough.  It's draining. This is the after math of that cold I had 3 weeks ago.  And it's at this time that I'm asked whether I feel fit enough to go back to work.  well (cough) what(cough) do (cough) you think (Cough, cough)?

I'm still pretty much in my FREEZE stage as well because of this cough and everything else going on
We're still in a right mess in the house.  Cant find or get at anything I need.  Just taught a little girl a guitar lesson yesterday and I really enjoyed it, but it was difficult for me carrying  my guitar around to her house.  She like me likes Amy Macdonald, nut I can't get at my cd now oh well Bad timing I suppose. Not enough time and energy to get myself sorted out.

Bye for now

No comments: