Monday 15 January 2018

The way I see it

15/1/2018

Sorry Folks as I am now eating well;(I still have a little problem with thin drinks) I have decided to turn my attention to a new subject ; but I don't know how to change my Title. In 2017 our church asked us to read the Bible in a year and gave us certain passages to read and I found I was able to do it but I found that I didn't have the time to absorb what I was reading or think about it properly, so I decided to go back to the beginning and read the bible with my thoughts about the readings. It's about a chapter a day my way so it will take more than a year to do but it will make me think more.  I'm not an academic and don't have any fancy qualifications or a degree.  I'm just a humble Christian with the Holy Spirit for my guide.
It's kind of a new year resolution but it's not rigid.

Bye for now and keep posted for 'The way I see it'

No comments: