Wednesday 31 May 2017

Too darn hot

31/5/2017

I don't like this heat it isn't good for my M.S. I already feel tired but the heat doubles the discomfort.
Another day of mostly watching the TV and drying to stay still.  I moved a little to the peaceful You Tube music that is supposed to help you sleep, but if you move to it they can be gentle movements and help you to keep your flexibility.
The old Catastrophizing is kicking in again as I have a pain in my left lung and keep burping and hiccupping a lot.

Oh no.  there's something wrong with my heart! Must be.  just went out the back garden in the sun and did some Tai Chi Exercises.

I don't know if the scale is working correctly because yesterday I was 9st and 12 pounds.  I only did a bit of movement and today I'm 9st 9 pounds.  I couldn't've lost 3 pounds overnight.  Can I do that again tomorrow please and send some cool breezes.

Bye for now

No comments: