Tuesday 16 May 2017

Deaparate measures for the blimp girl

16/5/2017

Well we didn't do so badly at the Eurovision after all, but I was right in that we didn't crack the to- ten we came 15th (UK)Salvador from Portugal won and I'm sure it was a lovely song except we didn't know what it was about we didn't have translation this year.  It was very subdued and intimate.

I just went shopping for some new bras as I've out grown my old ones. Never been so fat before 9 stone 11lbs. I feel like Michelin man.  Fat trying to escape hanging out of my bra and over the top of my trousers; not a pretty sight or feeling;  I will have to be more strict with myself and cut down on the rubbish stuff like biscuits and chocolate. She says just having had a pile of shortbread biscuits before this.
How can thing change so quickly? One day I'm fading away and only a few months later I'm the shortest  hulk without the muscle, just fat.

It was all that 'encouragement ' from well meaning friends I suppose I've got into a habit of eating.

Still waiting for the return of my driving license and a P60 from The DWP for my benefits.  I tried phoning twice yesterday.  the first time I stayed on the phone for 30 minutes the second only 10 and then again this afternoon about 1.30 for 15 minutes.  It would be easier to go to Scotland I think.

Bye for now

No comments: