Saturday 13 May 2017

Desparate for a loo

13/5/2017

The 13th today, but I'm not superstitious are you?
Saturday afternoon may be my favourite time of the week; no work to think about; best TV viewing night like Dr Who and Pointless.  Of course it's the Eurovision tonight.  I used to get excited about that and I still find a bit of interest in the bizarre costumes and songs.  We haven't won it for ages and because Britain has voted to leave the EU it might mean even fewer votes for us (not that it could get much worse) I think we were last but one last year, so we'll probably be last this year. Unless you have a gimmick like a beard on a cross dresser (Conchita Wurst, I think that's how you say it) or a brilliant band like ABBA, what chance have you got? If you're reading this in America then you won't have a clue what I'm talking about, but there's this annual event called Eurovision where quite a lot of European countries compete for the most popular song, but it's getting really political now and you see all the Scandinavian countries voting for each other e.t.c. It's quite comical in some ways especially when Terry Wogan used to do the commentary.  Graham Norton  (another Irish) guy has taken over since Terry's demise and he is funny too, but hasn't got quite the Wogan Wit.

I'm tired already I don't think I'll be watching till the wee hours of the morning for the results.

I went to the opticians the other day to check out this floater in my eye. Having walked a little distance to get to the opticians I wanted to go to the bathroom but they had no facility.  they told me to walk round the corner to the nearest pub and use their loo.  Now as I have M.S. I was already fatigued and was grateful that I didn't have to go upstairs to use the pub loo. But having to walk back to the opticians nearly killed me and I was out for the rest of the day.

This morning I told my doctor and he said there should 've been a loo and I should write to the CQC (Care Quality commission) to report it.  so I think that's what I'll do.


Bye for now

No comments: