Tuesday 25 April 2017

Worried about not having a car

25/4/2017

Haven't blogged for a while; been preoccupied with our churches new ambition to read the Bible in a year.  As I started about 10 days late because of having the new kitchen done and I'm not the fastest of readers I'm about 20 days behind now.  I am still struggling to know what my purpose is in life at the moment with having M.S. and Fibromyalgia.  I am going to start a lip reading course on Friday.  I though it might come in handy as my husband says I don't hear a word he says (or he thinks I'm ignoring him.).

It was a lovely day last Thursday;  Beautiful sunshine coming out in time for my friend's boy's wedding. Couldn't think of a nicer way to spend the Thursday afternoon.
My husband is out shopping now. 

I am worried about my driving license.  The D.V.L.A. has had it for ages and keeps sending me letters asking for proof that I am fit to drive.  I will be devastated if I can't have my car any more, that will practically be the end of me.


No comments: