Monday 3 April 2017

Falling apart

3/4/17

'Everything put together falls apart.' Isn't that a line from a song? Paul Simon? Joni Mitchel spring to mind, but maybe not.  Still stagnating in my messy room, getting fatter addicted to Chocca Moccas or however you spell them. Went to church yesterday.  Our new minister told us that he loved us.  Don't think I've heard a minister say that with such conviction and not in a sentimental way; just after he's given us all communion.

I lit a candle at the end of the service.  It was for 3 reasons; our Organist, my husbands job and my health.  I don't know which one I cried a little for.  I think it was our brilliant musician. He said he's holding me to us doing a musical together when he gets better. I hope he gets better soon he looks really bad.


No comments: