Tuesday 11 April 2017

Fear and insecurity

11/4/17

Last time I checked I was 9 stone 9, so I've joined the majority of the western world and am trying to count the calories, but I'm not at all motivated.  I'll have to get bigger clothes or do what I didn't wasn't to do ; go back to size 12 again; I'm in size 10s now but they are getting tighter everyday.  I look in the mirror and see the protruding stomach like I'm 4 months pregnant.  Why does it always go there? I can't exercise much because of my M.S. and Fibromyalgia. So what can I do except eat less.

I still have a problem swallowing though there's fear and hesitation in opening my throat to swallow;  I think this is due to my husbands insecurity about his job at the moment.

Sorry I'm not a barrel of laughs today I think it's the most wonderful thing in the world; to make people laugh and I wish I could.

bye for now

No comments: