Sunday 5 March 2017

Walk like a crab

5/2/2017

What they don't tell you is though it may take a week to get the kitchen cleared (probably more); you're still left with sorting out mounds of rubbish and having to chuck out things you can't use anymore.  I started teaching guitar to a little girl last week and I still can't find my tuner, been looking for a week now.  I have to walk like a crab round the house; it's a wonder I haven't fallen yet.

WHERE'S MY TUNER?

A friend of mine died yesterday.  She was 108, but you still feel the loss even though she'd moved away.

Feel a little sad because of that and unfulfilled because my friend isn't coming back to church anymore as he says he has another job.  I am still searching for what my purpose is in life now due to my differing circumstances.  I don't know what I can and can't do anymore that would be of any use to anyone, or even for myself.  I've already broken my new year  idea of cutting down on the mochas in fact I think I've increased them today.

Bye for now

No comments: