Monday 13 March 2017

Eye, eye

1303/2017

Having just posted a form to the DVLA that my eyesight was problem less, I know have floaters and some flashing in my left eye, but it doesn't bother me and doesn't affect my driving; not that I go anywhere much these days just the doctors, the chemist and church which is just up the road.  Oh yes I'm also teaching  a girl to play the guitar tonight; she's my friend's next door neighbour.  I still haven't found my tuner, as we still haven't sorted out the kitchen mess. that's what I should be doing now.  Still haven't found my purpose in life.  Does anyone really know? And does it change from day to day or even by the hour or minute?

Just think I'll have a cup of coffee before I start to move some kitchen stuff again and try to find, with my wonky eye,  my tuner.

Bye for now

No comments: