Tuesday 7 March 2017

Dreamer

7/2/2017
 Our church is on a mission to read the bible in a year.  I've fallen way behind and just read Luke Chapter 8.  Now I've read this many times before.  I've never thought about this before but in verse 23 it says that Jesus lay down for a nap.  there are lots of things to be taken out of this chapter no doubt; but this time I was really struck with the question 'What did Jesus Dream?'  We are told in many ways he was just an ordinary person like any of us, but I put a lot of store in dreams and if I was God or the Son of God What would I dream?  Would it be a dram of heaven or a mixture of the days events or of things to come? I'm still pondering that one I guess it's another one of those mysteries that can never be known to us mortals, but it is something worth pondering about I think.

Bye for now

No comments: