Monday 7 August 2017

It's offical 10 Stones exactly

7/8/2017

Yeah I am officially 10 stone and have been for a few days now.  I was 5St something last year.  How did this happen? I'll have to get new clothes again for a different reason now.  I've been watching the World Athletics.  The runners especially don't have an once of fat on them.  But I can't run or exercise like they can, so why shouldn't I be allowed to eat what I want when I'm hungry and drink when I'm dry as the old Irish folksong 'the Moonshiner' says.

I expect most people feel this way.  I'm thinking people will think I'm lazy, but before I got M.S. I could never sit still; now I am the opposite I very rarely move.  I've still got a cough and am taking antibiotics for it and now I have a cold, so I'm feeling pretty lousy today.  Hope you are feeling better.

Bye for now

No comments: