Thursday 24 August 2017

Every day's a Holiday

24/8/2017

I thought this a couple of Sundays ago.  I don't know where it came from.  It suddenly popped into my mind during the church sermon, but had nothing to do with the sermon I don't think. I had a warm glowing feeling that everything is all right and there is never any reason to worry or panic about anything.  Now if you know me at all you wouldn't ever believe me saying that, as all my life I've been a worrier and the glass has always been half empty not half full.  I'm usually a regular Eyore. I wish I knew what had happened to change me. because it would be worth a fortune; like winning the lottery only better because it could help so many people.  just keep saying to yourself 'Every day's a holiday' and it could change your outlook on life.; less worry; more relaxed; not bothered about anything.

Bye for now

No comments: