Monday 24 July 2017

Dead end

24/7/2017

Had a dream the other night I was driving with my husband and another car.  I'm not sure if it was a fun chase or the other car was after us anyway we turned off onto a little side road that kept getting narrower until there was only room for us and our car is quite small. Finally we came to the end of the road.  we could see that it led us back on to the main road but it was just a little gap closed with a wire fence. motor bikes came through it and I thought we probably could. there was a large house right by our side and I knocked the door and asked if we could go through by cutting the rails or something. I don't think it was allowed. I woke up thinking of my difficulty in swallowing and if the narrow fence had anything to my narrow swallow and how it was stopping me from being on the main road.

Funny things dreams are aren't they. I want my dream to point me in a direction with my life.  I don't think I've had that one yet.

Bye for now

No comments: