Thursday 6 July 2017

The Spider trap

6/7/2017
Did you ever sing 'incy wincy spider. clibed up the water spout, Down came the rain and washed poor incy out. Out came the sun and dried up all the rain.  So incy wincy spider climbed the spout again.

I guess I'm not afraid of spiders because of this song.  I just don't like the thought of them crawling over my face in the night or any other part of me. I just feel a degree of sympathy for them thinking of them being caught up in this continual trap like a roundabout or groundhog day always in the drainpipe.

I feel like that some days.  Oh here we go again same old. same old, but life goes on and on doesn't it?
It's too hot for my liking I don't know how these Tennis players cope with the heat.  Watching Wimbledon now and loving it so far.

Bye for now

No comments: