Monday 5 September 2016

Not a Happy Bunny

September 5th 2016
I am not a happy bunny today. I went for a dental check up yesterday and I need a replacement filling, aaaaaaah! I have to take Diazepam to go just for a check up and she wasn't  allowed  to use the water to clean out my mouth because of me having a choking fit last time any water touched the back of my throat, so this is going to be very interesting if nothing else and will require diazepam again (a lot).

I had a dream, or was thinking a few nights ago about what am I able to do with my life now. I used to sing a lot,  but haven't much of a voice now. I used to dance presentation dances in the church, but my body won't or can't do what I want it to most of the time, so I suddenly remembered that I like reading maps; Inspired by the Olympics and having to watch formula One on a Sunday with my husband I suddenly thought with a rush of adrenaline that I could be the co-driver with cross country rallying. we used to watch that a way back. This is absolutely absurd as I start screaming when my husband suddenly puts the pedal to the metal to overtake.  It's just laughable (and I need Diazepam to go to the dentist).  where's that bravery when you need it?

I had a better dream the other night; that I was teaching my class again and we were working  in pairs on weight training, by pushing and having a tug of war.  Can't see that happening for a while as I'm not doing any exercise at all now (well the occasional Tai chi).  Just don't have the time because I'm always eating.  I would like to give yoga a try again, but you're not supposed to do it just after eating, so when will I be able to do it?

Still Strictly is coming back in 2ish weeks. yeah!!!!As you can guess I'm a big fan.

Bye for now

No comments: