Wednesday 18 April 2018

moving on

18/3/2018
So Jacob goes back to bethel and is met by God again to call himself Israel and he will have lots of descendants.  See some patterns emerging here? Abraham and now Jacob. So to cut a long story short, if it's not too late Jacob ends up back home again and Rachael dies giving birth to Benjamin.  I wanted to move on because the story of Joseph must be coming up soon now that we have all the brothers. To tell you the truth I've been very sluggish and lazy well not lazy so much, but unmotivated.  To use my favourite word I haven't found the where-with- all to be bothered.  Do you have those days when you just don't want to get out of bed? or do anything? This is difficult for me 'cos that's how I feel and have been for a few weeks now

Bye for now

No comments: